Check NTI Postgraduate Diploma Result 2017
NTI Postgraduate Diploma Result 2017 is out and accessible online. See more details below;
Are you an NTI Postgraduate Diploma student waiting to check the NTI Postgraduate Diploma Result 2017 online? Don’t worry, you are not alone. This page contains everything you need to know about the National Teachers Institute, how to apply online requirements and how to check the NTI Postgraduate Diploma Result.
How to Check NTI Postgraduate Diploma Result 2017.
Important! Currently, NTI Postgraduate Diploma Result 2017 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NTI Postgraduate Diploma Result 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
In case you are interested to know more about the National Teachers Institute and you want to apply, please continue reading;
About the National Teachers Institute.
The National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna is a single mode distance education institution dedicated to teacher training. It was established in 1976 by the Federal Government primarily because of the pressing needs in the country for trained and qualified teaching staff at all levels of the educational system. The PGDE is affiliated to National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
Act No. 7 of 10th April 1978 establishing the Institute charged it among others with the responsibility of: providing courses of instruction leading to the development, upgrading and certification of teachers as specified in the relevant syllabus using distance education techniques.
The vision of the Institute is to enhance the professional skills of serving teachers for high-quality education delivery at primary and secondary education levels with a view to uplifting the standard of the education system of the country.
To upgrade/update teachers knowledge and skills in curriculum implementation while instilling in them the virtues of dedication, loyalty, commitment, discipline, and resourcefulness.
The Institute’s vision shall be realized through the pursuit of the following goals:
- producing teachers trained and oriented to meet the challenges of twenty-first century Nigerian society;
- nurturing a commitment to lifelong learning that is creative, innovative, and responsive to changes in the world of knowledge and the changing needs;
- designing and enriching subject content to ensure that the teacher-trainees attain a high level of mastery of the subject matter;
- building the capacity of teacher- trainees in the use of effective communication skills and relevant technologies for the delivery of quality education;
- strengthening the Institute’s monitoring, evaluation and feedback mechanism to ensure effective and efficient service delivery;
- developing the capacity for effective selection and deployment of relevant technology including Information and Communication Technology for effective Distance Learning delivery;
- establishing effective research capability in order to ensure that all the Institute’s programmes are based on scientifically established grounds in terms of who needs training and the content of training required;
- reviewing and revitalizing in-service training and retraining programme for all categories of teachers, school administrators and school supervisors;
- regularly reviewing and restructuring curricula of all the Institute’s programmes to bring them in line with changing realities;
NTI Post Graduate Diploma.
The NTI Postgraduate Diploma programme is targeted at graduates of other disciplines who do not possess a professional teaching qualification but are currently teaching or intend to teach in future.
Applicants for admission into NTI Postgraduate Diploma in Education programme are expected to possess a minimum of a First degree (BA/B.Sc), Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in languages, social sciences, basic sciences or other related disciplines with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division or Lower Credit respectively, in addition to that, a candidate must satisfy the UTME requirements.
Duration of the Programme.
The programme is designed to last for 15 calendar months consisting of 12 calendar months of course work and three months of supervised internship in specially designed schools/colleges.
Only candidates who possess the entry requirements as specified above should apply.
How to Apply for NTI Postgraduate Diploma.
All qualified and interested candidates can apply for this program online. follow the link below to apply now;